Wednesday 31 March 2010

How did you use new media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?

Research: NMT did not play a huge part but I regularly used youtube to watch and analyze music videos that I could not access via television music channels. I briefly looked at Soap & Skin's website to read lyrics in order to trigger ideas.

Planning:
- I used blogger to document all planning, changes or general thoughts/comments.
- Using iMovie I created an animatic to present an idea on what my music video would look like.
- When filming I used a stereo to play the song so Hannah could mime.

Evaluation: When collecting audience feedback I used youtube, vimeo and facebook. I recieved two comments on youtube that were very complimentary but did not comment on the way it was constructed, etc. I found facebook rather useful as a number of people commented. This allowed me to access a diverse collection of opinions ranging from friends, colleagues, relatives and teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment