Saturday 5 December 2009



I have spent the last week editing - my concept has developed a lot more.
I feel I have perfected the pace, and there is a strong sense of nostagia present. My music video features several different shots, and it feels like my act is looking back (again returning to the 'When I was a child..' idea). Next week I plan to incorporate the children footage. I believe that everything has to be our own footage. The old tapes at home I found of myself are 8mm so it is proving quite difficult to upload, but I refuse to give up. I will be uploading it somehow next week!
Above are two photographs I am going to include in my music videos. I am warming more to the first one, I took a few shots like this from different angles. I may include another timelapse.

No comments:

Post a Comment