Friday 16 October 2009

Storyboarding.





Today I found out we only have til December to film and edit!!!!!!

AH!

:(


Story- boarded today and will be uploading it shortly.











I want to create a real unique setting for my music video, but I'm not entirely sure how I want it to look. I have a few motifs that I want to be the main focus but at school my creative juices got flowing and now I want to do so many different things with my music video.
I'm definately going to include projection. I plan to record some footage of Hannah (my act) being deadpan, and then project it at some point during my music video.

I also wish to use this footage from this music video:



I want to use this existing sequence from a linkin park video What I''ve Done. The sequence is a short time lapse of weeds growing tall but rewound. It only lasts for a couple of seconds, and I thought it would be relevant as my act's name is called Bad Weeds Grow Tall.

I also wish to have several televisions in the set, but when they are not working and are fuzzy. I think this would be something simple and different.

No comments:

Post a Comment