Sunday 20 September 2009

Songs





Here is the song I wanted to use. Out of all the songs I jotted down, this was the song where I listened to lyrics and imagined a video to marry up with it. Little did I know that I had to market a brand new act alongside it. The singers in my song are two older men, David Byrne and Brian Eno. They are both amazing but where am I going to find two older men willing to be promoted? I feel it will be a lot more easier to do something different, in order to market a new act. So yeah, I am kind of back to square one (sorry Whittacker)..but it's not all bad, I have some sort of idea what I want to do.





I wish to use an obscure piece of music, but is there such a thing as being too obscure? I want my piece to be markable.
There is a few tracks by Soap&Skin I would love to use.
Their sound would be easy to market as it is just a 19 year old female on a piano. There would be a range of shots I could use, different angled piano shots I am thinking as the act has to feature in the video, doesn't have to be miming.





I also wish to play around with long exposure this term, I spent a year looking at it in photography now I wish to push the boat out a little and experiment with it a little differently, perhaps with traffic.
By long exposure I mean this:



No comments:

Post a Comment